Hello Church Family,
Here is the Thursday Update for April 30, 2020.
- Worship will continue in an online only format for the next several weeks. You can view our weekly worship service on our Website, on Facebook, or on YouTube Live.
- Brent and Michael go live on their respective Facebook pages every Wednesday at 6:00 pm as well. They’d love for you to join their Bible studies!
OFFICES & BUILDINGS
- The church office will reopen to STAFF ONLY starting Tuesday, May 5.
- The church building will continue to have limited access for several weeks.
- Beginning tomorrow, FBC Youth will begin a new Bible reading plan together. If you wish to join (it’s open to anyone), become ‘friends’ with Brent on the YouVersion app or www.Bible.com. Brent’s profile is here https://my.bible.com/users/BMbmccoy.
- The student ministry is working on some unique ways to honor the class of 2020. Seniors and their families need to watch the mail starting next week.
- We will continue with our Wednesday night meetings online and our Sunday night zoom sessions, in addition to our Sunday morning worship gathering.
- To receive updates from the student ministry, text your full name to 580-401-4234.
- The children’s weekly Bible lesson can be found here.
- Mother’s Day: This will be a Mother’s Day your family will want to remember. Please share with us pictures of how your family honors Mom. Put them on our Facebook page, message them to us, or email them to us to include in a special Mother’s Day tribute.
- Kids Club has been postponed. We’re looking into options of what to do.
- CrossTimbers registration is a “go” for those completing 3rd through 5th grade. Registration forms and the first payment are due SUNDAY, MAY 10. No late registrations will be accepted. (See the attached zip file.) If plans change, refunds will be issued. Forms & payments may be put in the church dropbox on 6th Street.
- Daily challenges are posted on the main church Facebook page.
- Additional ideas and challenges (including Daily Devotions for Kids) are posted on the FBC Community Kids Facebook page. (Feel free to add to this page anything you think other families may find interesting. All posts will be approved by an administrator before going live.)
- Anyone involved in the worship ministry is welcome to join us for our weekly Zoom meetings at 7:00 pm on Wednesdays.